Fire has this morning just consumed the male hostel of Dzenza Secondary School barely a year after the female hostel was consumed by fire as well.

This being a breaking news, there was no immediate information as to what has caused the fire.

However, one ex-student of the school claims that students at the school are used to making illegal connections of electricity so as to warm their bath water and that could be the reason why there were frequent cases of fires at the school.

“I once was a student at that school and students there like to make illegal connections of electricity so as to boil bathing water. Authorities need to investigate and deal with that otherwise the fire will be there every year,” said the source opting for anonymity.

You May Also Like

ZIMENE MUMAKONDA

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

From The World