· The number of displaced is still being considered 22,000 households (121,000 people). However, this number is expected to rise as more information is received and analyzed.
· The number of people affected through damage to crops is estimated at 638,000 people (116,000 households).
· 54 people have been killed by recent flooding, with 153 people remain missing in Nsanje District.
· An additional 100 people were evacuated to camps in Nsanje yesterday.
· Search and rescue operations are ongoing in Nsanje and Chikwawa, and relief operations continued as water levels in some areas eased.