Below are five s*x mistakes most men are guilty of. If you don’t want to make these mistakes, then you should be reading this.
- Don’t expect penetration alone to give her the Big O. Most men think s*x alone would make her climax but that’s so wrong.
- Being monotonous. You shouldn’t just stick with a particular position, variety is important. Because she enjoyed you taking her from behind the last four times doesn’t mean you should stick with it.
- Assuming you know what she wants. Women fake it a lot so don’t be quick to assume you know everything about her in the bedroom.
- Assuming only women should seduce. Women want to be seduced too. Try mastering some good techniques.
- Assuming s*x starts and ends in the bedroom. Men should understand women don’t get quickly turned on like men. You can start laying foundations for a good time in the bedroom from the start of the day. It shouldn’t start just when she ls beside you in the bedroom. Sending her messages about you expecting a good s*x later in the day should help start the process. S*x should be a process.
Avoid these mistakes and be a better man in the bedroom.