Real men understand that being a real man isn’t about having huge muscles or chasing so many girls, it’s much more than that.
Below are 16 commandments every real man follows
1. It’s never too late to start all over.
2. Don’t be scared to speak your mind.
3. Quit making excuses and own up to your mistakes.
4. Love who you are and stop trying to be someone else. Learn to be comfortable in your own skin.
5. Don’t shy away from responsibilities. A man should face them and not run away from them.
6. Stop being lazy and blaming life for being unfair. You won’t achieve anything in life with this mentality.
7. What others think of you shouldn’t bother. You should only bother about what you think of yourself.
8. Offer all the help and support you can to people but don’t do this at your own expense. Your life shouldn’t stand still because of the other person.
9. Happiness is important so you should learn to let go of things that don’t make you happy.
10. Luck will only shine on you if you first work hard.
11. A real man should respect everyone, irrespective of their social status.
12. Always lend to someone in need but never lend what you can’t lose.
13. Never shake hands with someone while sitting. Always stand up when shaking hands with someone.
14. Never neglect your parents. Create out time to be with them.
15. Never ever raise your hands on someone. Just because you think you are stronger doesn’t mean you should raise your hands on them. You belittle yourself when you do that.
16. Take your appearance serious.