The hope of dating for a lot of people is to stay together for very long, and probably get married eventually, but that doesn’t always happen, because people generally have different purposes for dating, and sometimes, ours may not be the same as theirs.
So relationships will start and end, and while some people will tell you when they’re ready to move on, there are the ones who would rather not, but you’d still know regardless, because actions like they say speak louder than words.
This post will be sharing some of those signs your relationship is crashing, and your partner is perhaps, moving on. If you’ve dated someone for a while, and they suddenly begin to show the following signs, they just may be pointers to that truth.
1. They don’t respond on time to your text messages or they sometimes, just ignore them with no explanation.
2. They don’t answer your calls as promptly as they once did, especially during the day, and even at the end of the day, they don’t return them.
3. They seem to always have a set of reasons for not being more involved, like when they forget their date with you. It’s also not uncommon to hear excuses like, “I’m too busy at the moment”, and “I’m going through a hard time right now”, etc.
4. They suddenly stop showing affection for you in public, even when there’s clearly no misunderstanding between the two of you.
5. They don’t share details of their daily activities with you like before. The average couple has that as a routine. If yours stops doing it with you, something may be going on that you don’t know about.
6. They are emotionally unavailable when you need them the most, and they don’t show concern for your well-being.
7. They stop talking deep with you, and your conversations are littered with short replies (usually one- liners). It could mean they are not interested in that life anymore.
8. Your sex life noticeably becomes dry. If you go from being in bed together twice a week to once in that period, you should be worried.
9. You barely have their attention when you’re together. Imagine you’re out on a date, and instead of having their full attention, they give you half of it, and spend the rest looking at other people around, or simply texting.
10. They no longer talk about a future with you; not about having babies or getting married. They don’t even make plans for a vacation with you; nothing.
11. They stop giving you compliments. No matter how great you look, they don’t notice. They won’t tell you look good or say anything sweet like before.
12 They do not involve you in their family life or even make an effort to introduce you to family or friends. They do not invite you to social functions, and never seem eager to meet with your friends and family.