Love isn’t a subject you can study and understand immediately. It is a little more complex than that. Understanding love takes patience and the willingness to do so. And the truth is sometimes, the things we call love really may not be.
Having said that, we can’t subtract the fact that there are certain things that would always generally point towards love when they come from the people in our lives.
Here’s a list of 15 of them.
1. You know it’s genuine love when they keep going out of their way to impress you.
2. They’re seriously in love with you if they cancel their other plans just so they be with you. It above anything, means they consider you a priority.
3. You know they’re seriously in love with you when they don’t hate you for your flaws, but tolerate, and want to see you improve on them.
4. When they want you to meet with their friends, they don’t just want to have fun, it’s beyond that; they truly love and want to show you off to the world.
5. You know it’s true love when they’re always willing to listen closely to you talk. This shows your words mean so much to them.
6. They’re seriously in love with you if they open up to you, and tell you their deep, dark secrets. It shows trust and value for the relationship.
7. Random texts, random calls. Do you get that from them? They can’t call you only to discuss important stuff, sometimes, they just wanna say “hi” because they miss you.
8. They’re seriously in love with you if they remember every conversation you’ve had with them. It means they think about you a lot.
9. It’s only in a genuine relationship that you’ll get random gifts, even when it’s not a special occasion.
10. They’re seriously in love with you if they can’t take their hands off you. They hold your hands when you walk together, and some public display of affection isn’t a problem.
11. They’re seriously in love with you if they laugh a lot when around you. They find you funny, and can’t help but laugh when you do something silly.
12. They are not all about just you two if it’s serious, they also want you to meet with their family.
13. When it’s true love, they’re always willing to compromise just to make you happy. This doesn’t necessarily mean always letting you have your way, but it does mean they’re eager to reach a middle ground with you where you’re both happy.
14. It’s genuine love if they include you in their future plans. It is a great indication they plan on being with you for a long time.
15. You know they’re truly in love with you if they don’t just tell you what you want to hear, but what you need to hear.