In Zimbabwe – A 13-year-old boy from Bulawayo died in a case of suspected alcohol poisoning after he reportedly finished an undiluted 750ml bottle of brandy in less than an hour.

The deceased, Clayton Mhlanga is reported to have drunk the whole bottle alone after he had been left guarding a vehicle by his much older friends.

The friends left Clayton while they watched a soccer match at the Barbourfieds Stadium.

The friends, A 22-year-old Mthunzi Malaba, Thobani Ncube and Likhwa Dube are alleged to have disappeared.

Bulawayo police spokesperson Chief Inspector Precious Simango confirmed the incident, telling

You May Also Like

ZIMENE MUMAKONDA

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

From The World