Two people from Chingale in Zomba died over the weekend while five have been successfully treated at Zomba General Hospital after eating wild tubers, both the District Commissioner (DC) and District Health Office confirmed on Monday. But neither of these offices could say whether or not it was hunger which drove this family to look for wild tubers suspected to have been poisonous. “The District Health Office is currently investigating the matter to establish the truth” said Zomba DC Harry Phiri

(Visited 21 times, 1 visits today)

0

Subscribe to our Youtube Channel :

Follow Us on Instagram