Four Children are reported dead in Nsundwe in the capital Lilongwe after one of the Comfort Orphanage room where the Children were being kept caught fire.

According to the source who rushed to the scene said, the incident happened on Saturday night while everyone was asleep.

It is said that one of the children at around 9pm asked for candle to light up their room and it was returned to the sitting room.

Few hours later, the children started shouting for help as the room was up in flames.

Kamuzu Central Hospital (KCH) officials have confirmed of the development in an interview, saying the remains of the deceased are at mortuary.

Meanwhile Police are yet to establish the cause of the fire.

(Visited 9 times, 1 visits today)

0

Subscribe to our Youtube Channel :

Follow Us on Instagram