Human’s existence almost always revolves around money; we’re all in a bid to either make or earn it and also live our daily lives spending it.
We gathered 10 powerful quotes about money that’s a must read.
1. “To get rich, you have to be making money while you’re asleep.”– David Bailey
2. “Before you speak, listen. Before you write, think. Before you spend, earn. Before you invest, investigate. Before you criticize, wait. Before you pray, forgive. Before you quit, try. Before you retire, save. Before you die, give.” – William A. Ward
3. “The trouble for most people is they don’t decide to get wealthy, they just dream about it.” –Michael Masters
4. “It’s not how much money you make, but how much money you keep, how hard it works for you, and how many generations you keep it for.” – Robert Kiyosaki
5. “Every day is a bank account, and time is our currency. No one is rich, no one is poor; we’ve got 24 hours each.” –Christopher Rice
6. “Too many people spend money they earned..to buy things they don’t want..to impress people that they don’t like.” –Will Rogers
7. “Never stand begging for that which you have the power to earn.” – Miguel de Cervantes
8. “Money is usually attracted, not pursued.” – Jim Rohn
9. “He who loses money, loses much; He who loses a friend, loses much more; He who loses faith, loses all.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
10. “The only difference between a rich person and a poor person is how they use their time.” – Robert Kiyosaki