Information reaching faceofMalawi indicates that a teenage boy in Salima has been electrocuted to death while trying to collect a ball from the roof of the house.

According to an eyewitness who rushed to the scene identified as Dan Mughogho, the incident happened on Wednesday morning.

Posting on his official facebook page, Mughogho said mate his fate while trying to collect the ball which was thrown on the roof of the house.

“A boy has been electrocuted in Salina, he climbed on top of the roof to collect a ball which was thrown on the roof, still gathering more details,” reads the post.

Meanwhile commentators have accused Electricity Supply Corporation of Malawi (ESCOM) of carelessness.

(Visited 7 times, 1 visits today)
0
Subscribe to our Youtube Channel :


Follow Us on Instagram