An unidentified 31-year-old Hispanic man has died from an infection picked up from swimming in the sea days after getting a new tattoo.

He reportedly ignored advice normally given to people with new tats to stay away from pools or ocean water for at least two weeks after getting inked.

 

Word is he went swimming five days after in the Gulf of Mexico, leading to a flesh-eating bacteria getting into his body through the open wound of his new tat.

fresh eating bacteria penetrated through his tattoo wound

He is said to have developed a fever the day after, along with a red rash around the tattoo and led to him being admitted to hospital a couple of days after as his health worsened.

he developed fever, chills and red rash a day after swimming

His body eventually gave in to septic shock and then, complete kidney failure weeks after being infected and ultimately, his death.

(Visited 274 times, 1 visits today)

0

Subscribe to our Youtube Channel :

Follow Us on Instagram