A 9 year old girl in Nsanje has died from electrocution after she accidentally touched a live electric cable.

Authorities at Nsanje Police say the diseased met her fate at Suwali Village in the area of Senior Chief Malemia in the district on Wednesday.

Agness Zalakoma who is Police Public Relations Officer in the district, told Capital FM that the electric pole which held part the cable had fallen due to strong winds that affected the district earlier this week.

A post-mortem conducted at Nsanje District Hospital revealed that the girl died due to burns sustained from the electrocution.

(Visited 7 times, 1 visits today)
0
Subscribe to our Youtube Channel :


Follow Us on Instagram