Ugandan politician is fighting for his dear life in hospital after he ate a poisoned pork meat offered to him by one voter from his own constituency.

According to his personal assistant, the legislator Geoffrey Dhamuzungu had been invited by the voter for an evening pork treat at a bar where he almost met his untimely death.

The unfortunate turn of events occurred when the MP went out on Monday, April 23, with a group of friends and eventually ended up at the bar.

He is reported to be recuperating well and even changed wards so he could be closely monitored. It is not yet clear what motives the voter had for serving the delicacy with poison.

A statement from the legislator’s handlers read: “Thanks members for your prayers, Geoffrey Dhamuzungu is out of danger after admission at Case clinic on Monday confirmed poisoned but currently improving and shifted to another ward for close monitoring awaiting test results.”

 

 

(Visited 7 times, 1 visits today)
Subscribe to our Youtube Channel :


Follow our Instagram