There are few things a guy should know when it comes to treating a woman right. To be able to be the perfect boyfriend/husband, you have to learn to see the world through the eyes of your girlfriend/wife.
Super star Ghanaian actor, John Dumelo shared his views on how to treat a woman right to ensure her happiness and this is a piece every man out there should endeavour to read.
Find out the tips below
1. Donât compare your wife to other women. You donât know what their husbands are going through.
2. Never expose your wifeâs weakness to your family or friends or run to them whenever you have issues. Problems are best solved between you and your woman.
3. Donât think because you are a man so you can use intimidation, shout or violence to communicate your moods. Aggressive men donât make a happy home.
4. Speak gently and calmly to your wife. Never raise your voice at her, it demeans her and shows you think she is stupid.
5. Do your responsibilities as a manâŚdonât leave everything to your woman.
6. Never blame your wife if she doesnât take care of the home every day. She is swamped with house work and helping you raise the kids.
7. Donât be wasteful spending money on drinks, friends and extended family. The wife and children are your first responsibility.
8. Sex is also important to women. Her pleasure should be considered before your own.
9. Never compare your wife to your ex-girlfriends. If you loved them so much why didnât you marry them instead of your wife?
10. Never shout down your wife or challenge her in front of the children. The children are watching. They wonât listen and
obey her too.
11. Tell your wife sheâs beautiful even if you know sheâs looking normal. Women love compliment.
12. Donât forget that women also want attention and someone to share their thoughts with. Never be too busy for your wife.
13. A prayerful man is a better equipped husband. Pray always for your wife and family. Donât leave the prayers to your wife.
14. Treat your wife like a queen. Buy her gifts, take her shopping and once in a while, cook for her.
15. Please donât forget your anniversary dates, wedding, engagement and the first time you kissed. I beg you. These dates mean a lot to women. (Donât ask me why). I also donât know.
16. Your mother should not have the final say in your marriage. You married your wife, not you and your mother. Let her talk in her own husbandâs house.
17. There are 5 days each month that you have to say âIâm sorryâ, âyes babyâ and âI love youâ more than 7 times a day. Thatâs when sheâs menstruating.
These are definitely wise words from one of our favourite actors, John Dumelo.
Follow Us on Instagram