A 13 year-old girl Jennifer Banda was injured by a firecracker (makombola) and she is at risk of losing her eye.

Jennifer (Left) with her mother at the hospital

Jennifer was with her friends celebrating Christmas by letting off firecrackers and that when one of her crackers seemed to fizzle out without the expected noisy blast, she curiously picked it up from the safe distance which she had earlier thrown it at. to

Then she checked it out to make sure if the cracker’s support short fuse needed recharging with a second match-stick of fire.

It was that moment the cracker blew-up close, in Jennifer’s face. Then she was taken to the nearby clinic until she was transferred to Kamuzu Central Hospital


(Visited 9 times, 1 visits today)


Subscribe to our Youtube Channel :

Follow Us on Instagram