Information reaching faceofmalawi indicates that fire has gutted a backstore room at Mangochi District Hospital in the Eastern Region.

The store room is situated behind hospital administration block, according to an eyewitness who rushed to the scene.

The fire is said from Bush fire set by the hospitals cleaners. The building was being used to store old and unused tyres.

Meanwhile the fire has been contained with no injuries.

More details to come…

(Visited 7 times, 1 visits today)
Subscribe to our Youtube Channel :