Fire on Sunday afternoon gutted down part of Faculty of Law Library at Chancellor college, a constituent college of the University of Malawi (UNIMA).
The fire incident at CHANCO came barely days after another fire accident that happened at Polytechnic, leading to the closure of the school.
The fire at CHANCO is suspected to have emanated from sparks in the department’s library.
Zomba City Council firefighters arrived at the scene on time and managed to extinguish the fire which caused minimal damage to building.
Follow our Instagram