A popular British Soothsayer has come back this year with her predictions of what 2020 will bring to people with some being shocking and unpleasing to hear as she has predicted the death of British royal family member.
The fortunate teller who goes by the name Jemina Packington has also predicted that the incumbent United States of America President Donald Trump will win for a second term but will later be impeached.
Predicting on Trumps’s impeachment pending, Packington said nothing fruitful will come out from it.
In 2019, Packington made a number of predictions of which most of them tuned out to be accurate thus making the 64 year old trusted by many when it comes to her predictions.
Below is the list of Packington’s predictions of this year…
- Trump will win a second term; he will, however, face impeachment again and this time it will be carried through.
- Concerns about global warming will again take centre stage but more countries will take action to minimize the threat to the planet.
- “The instances of storms, typhoons, hurricanes, and flooding will increase tenfold, directly attributable to global warming. The UK will not escape this and especially flooding.
- Sports and sporting personalities will be embroiled in scandals including some high-profile and much-loved names.
- The nation will be shocked by some of the revelations. Brexit will happen smoothly and will not cause the problems that were anticipated.
- A real shake-up of the major political parties will take place sooner than expected.
- There will be a resurgence of independent retailers and smaller shops. Shop Local will start to mean something again.
- The youngest person ever to win an Oscar will be heralded as an acting talent of the future.
- There will be continued turmoil within the Royal Family and this will result in certain members being precluded from Royal duties and have privileges withdrawn but the Sovereign will prevail.
- More royal births but royal bereavements too.
- A renowned showbiz personality will announce his retirement from public life which will come as a great surprise, but he will receive an honour for his achievements.
- A review of the BBC licence fee will take place and the fee will be reduced or abolished completely.
- A review will take place of the standards set for education from kindergarten to university. This will lead to radical reforms and more challenging standards. The interest in veganism will plateau as people will find it difficult to embrace no animal products being consumed.
- The Vale of Evesham asparagus will be heralded as the most prized vegetable worldwide.