You’re awesome but you’re single. What are you doing wrong?? Absolutely nothing. Here are 12 reasons you’re single even though you’re a catch.
1. YOU DON’T BELIEVE IN SETTLING.
You know what type of people settle? The ones who think they’re running out of time to find something real and those who think true love isn’t in the cards for them. However, that’s not the case for you. You know he’s out there and you’re not settling for anything less.
2. YOU’RE WAITING TO MEET SOMEONE WORTHY OF YOUR AWESOMENESS.
You’re amazing, so why would you even bother being with someone who doesn’t equal you in that? I mean, seriously. It’ll totally be worth the wait.
3. THE BEST DATING/RELATIONSHIPS ADVICE ON THE WEB – SPONSORED If you’re reading this, check out Relationship Hero, a site where highly trained relationship coaches get you, get your situation, and help you accomplish what you want.
They help you through complicated and difficult love situations like deciphering mixed signals, getting over a breakup, or anything else you’re worried about. You immediately connect with an awesome coach on text or over the phone in minutes.
4. YOU DON’T NEED A MAN TO VALIDATE YOUR EXISTENCE.
You might think it’d be nice to have a partner in crime sometimes, but you certainly don’t spend all your time pining after a guy – and you don’t feel bad about it, either. Instead, you live your life and don’t let it revolve around finding someone.
5. YOU’RE TOO BUSY LIVING YOUR LIFE.You have trips to take, people to meet, projects to tackle, and you have a goal to go to 30 countries before you turn 30. Your schedule is pretty damn packed.
6. YOU’RE FOCUSED ON YOUR CAREER.
It may sound like some sort of copout or a cliché, What woman isn’t focused on her career to some degree? You love what you do and you’re good at it. That’s worth being proud of, for sure.
7. YOU’VE GOT GREAT FRIENDS TO DISTRACT YOU FROM ROMANCE.
Once you get a boyfriend, the time you spend with your friends is immediately cut in half. Boyfriends are great and all, but friends are a whole other level of great.
8. GUYS AREN’T AS INTO COMMITMENT AS THEY ONCE WERE.
We live in a culture where hooking up seems to take precedence over serious relationships. While hooking up is fun and one-night stands are a blast, it’s hard to find commitment in a sea of men who just aren’t into it. In this particular case, your singleness is totally out of your control.
9. YOUR CONFIDENCE IS REALLY INTIMIDATING.
It’s true! Even the cockiest of men will second guess themselves before even daring to approach a woman of your caliber.
10. YOU NEED TO FOCUS ON YOU FIRST.
Before you can share your life with someone else, you first need to know who you are, what you want, and in what direction you’re headed. It’s not fair to offer only half of yourself to someone when you’re still not completely whole.
11. YOU DON’T REALLY HAVE TIME TO MEET PEOPLE.
You didn’t even have time to eat lunch today, let alone set up an online dating profile. In fact, you’re not even sure you have time to swipe more than once or twice on Tinder.
12. YOU’RE TOO IN LOVE WITH SINGLE LIFE.
When your life is perfect already, it’s hard to want to bring someone else into the mix. While you may want a boyfriend, there’s the fact that having one will change the life you’ve made for yourself. There’s nothing wrong with change, but it’s also something you need to do on your own time.