A man in Dedza has died after being bitten by a poisonous snake that he had carried in his hands.

The deceased, Kwaderanji Sungamoyo is said to have had skills of handling live snakes with his bare hands and was working under the Animals and Crops department in Dedza.

On that fateful day, he caught ‘an unidentified’ long snake which had then bitten him on the finger.

He was then taken to Mtakataka Police Health centre on the same day. Then in the early hours of Sunday, 18th April, he was transferred to Mua Hospital where he died while receiving treatment.

 

 

 

(Visited 159 times, 1 visits today)

0

Subscribe to our Youtube Channel :

Follow Us on Instagram