A chef from Iraqi reportedly died in a freak accident last week after he slipped and fell into a giant pot of boiling chicken soup he was preparing for a wedding.

Issa Ismail, a married father of three, was preparing food in the kitchen of Hazel Hall for Weddings and Events in Zakho District on the 15th of June when the freak accident occurred.

While stirring the soup that was in a large pot on the floor, the 25-year-old reportedly slipped and fell into the giant pot of boiling soup.

After tumbling to the floor, the father of three was immediately rushed to Dohuk hospital which is around 40 miles away from Hazel Hall to receive treatment for the severe burns.

Medics spent several days trying to save Ismail’s life, but unfortunately, he died on June 21 as a result of third-degree burns that burned around 70 percent of his body.

Speaking following his death, Ismail’s relative, Zervan Hosni revealed that the deceased had been working as a cook for eight years. He had prepared food at weddings, funerals, and various other ceremonies.

 Ismail’s tragic death sent sparked an outpouring of grief on social platforms, with many mourners blaming the incident on insufficient safety standards inside the country’s restaurants and kitchens

(Visited 6 times, 6 visits today)


Subscribe to our Youtube Channel :

Follow Us on Instagram