Definitely not what she ordered: A woman had the shock of her life when she bit into a hamburger at a fast food restaurant – only to discover she was chewing on a human finger.

The woman, Estefany Benitez had visited a Hot Burger outlet in Santa Cruz de la Sierra in Bolivia on Sunday.

“At the moment of eating, I chewed on a FINGER,” she wrote in a lengthy Facebook post.

In one video clip that has been shared nearly 70 000 times online, Benitez said: “Here we are at the magnificent Hot Burger where a finger ended up in my burger. I’ll post a photo of the finger right away.”

She also reported the grim finding in her hamburger to a restaurant worker, who was apologetic and wanted to make things right with the aggrieved customer.

“Please tell me what you want and we will give it to you,” the staffer said.

The restaurant rep told Benitez that the burgers arrive at the restaurant pre-prepared and that they have never had such an incident occur before.

In her post, Benitez said they offered to close the restaurant while she was still there, but then carried on serving customers like nothing had happened.

Benitez’s post about her accidental cannibalism soon went viral, catching the attention of the company. A spokesperson has described the incident as unfortunate and clarified that an employee had lost part of his pointer finger while prepping the meat. Police would later confirm the story.

At the same time, the country’s Vice Minister for the Defence of User and Consumer Rights decided to temporarily close the branch and also impose a fine on the company.

(Visited 4 times, 4 visits today)


Subscribe to our Youtube Channel :

Follow Us on Instagram