SAD|| 18-Year-Old Electrocuted After Sleeping Off With Charging ‘Iphone’ On Chest

Date:

NIGERIA – A boy identified as Chibuike Emmanuel, has reportedly died from electrocution while charging his iPhone 8.
According to reports from Nigeria, the incident was reported to the police at about 7:00 p.m. on Tuesday.
The mother’s friend (name withheld), who brought him from Lagos to spend his holiday in Ozoro, filed the report.
The victim laid on the floor in the residence of the woman at Idheze Road, Ozoro, placed the phone on his chest while charging and slept off.
“The deceased was electrocuted. He was rushed to Okeleke Hospital for resuscitation but was confirmed dead”, a source said.
His body has been transported to the Bromic private mortuary in Ozoro awaiting autopsy.
(Visited 161 times, 1 visits today)
Edgar Naitha
Reporter|| Music Promotor|| Videographer Email: info@faceofmalawi.com

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Share post:

Featured Video

click to play

Popular

More like this
Related

Nigerian lady shares photos of her blue-eyed daughter

A Nigerian woman, Rejoice Uchechi has shared photos of...

Watch As Ghanaian Female Singer Shakes Her Big Nyashi Uncontrollably To Fans While Performing On Stage

Hajia4Reall, a famous Ghanaian celebrity who is now a...

Zimbabwean Couple Caught On Camera having S3x In The Someone’s Farm (Watch Video)

Another Zim couple was caught having SEX in someone’s...

H0rny Spotted Squeezing Nyash Of Slay queen In Public (Watch Video)

Ellen Asante Korkor, a Ghanaian actress and entrepreneur known...