President Professor Arthur Peter Mutharika has made some changes to his Cabinet firing Minister of Land, Housing and Urban Development Anna Kachikho.
This has been disclosed in a press statement released on Wednesday night signed by Chief Secretary to the President Lloyd Muhara made available to faceofmalawi reporter.
According to the statement, Kachikho has been replaced by Dr Jean Kalilani who has been moved from Ministry of Gender, Children, Disability and Social Welfare which is now headed by Honorable Cecilia Chazama.
The President has fired Chitipa Lawmaker Clement Mkumbwa as Deputy Minister of of Gender, Children, Disability and Social Welfare.
Below is the full list of new Cabinet;
1. His Excellency the President Professor Arthur Peter Mutharika President of the Republic of Malawi, Minister of Defence, Commander-In-Chief of the Malawi Defence Force.
2. Honourable Goodall Gondwe, Minister of Finance, Economic Planning and Development.
3. Honourable Henry Mussa, Minister of Information and Communications Technology.
4. Honourable Dr Jean Kalilani, Minister of Lands, Housing and Urban Development.
5. Honourable Kondwani Nankhumwa, Minister of Local Government and Rular Development.
6. Honourable Atupele Muluzi, Minister of Health and Population.
7. Honourable Francis Kasaila, Minister of Industry, Trade and Tourism.
9. Honourable Joseph Mwanamvekha, Minister of Agriculture, Irrigation and Water Development.
Honourable Bright Msaka, Minister of Education, Science and Technology.
10. Honourable Samuel Tembenu, Minister of Justice and Constitutional Affairs.
11. Honourable Dr Emmanuel Fabiano, Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation.
12. Honourable Grace Obama Chiumia, Minister of Labor, Youth, Sports and Manpower Development.
13. Honourable Jappie Mhango, Minister of Transport and Public Works.
14. Honourable Nicholas Dausi, Minister of Homeland Security (Ministry renamed and Dodma to be transferred to this Ministry).
15. Honourable Cecilia Chazama, Minister of Gender, Children, Disability and Social Welfare.
16. Honourable Aggrey Massi, Minister of Natural Resources, Energy and Mining.
17. Honourable Chimulirenji, Minister of Civic Education, Culture and Community Development.
18. Honourable Charles Mchacha, Deputy Minister of Homeland Security.
19. Honourable Amos Mailosi, Deputy Minister of Defence.
20. Honourable Welani Chilenga, Deputy Minister of Natural Resources, Energy and Mining.