Fire has raised down part of Malawi Fertilizer Company situated in Liwonde  Machinga in the early hours of Monday 26, 2014, destroying property of worthy millions.

According  to Electricity Supply Corporation of Malawi (ESCOM) official Mr John Gangata who was present at the scene, said the fire started due to electrical fault that developed from the warehouse.

The fire department rushed to the scene to put down the fire.

Fire accidents have become so rampant in the country with Blantyre being the main victim.

 

 

 

 

 

(Visited 14 times, 1 visits today)

0

Subscribe to our Youtube Channel :

Follow Us on Instagram