Warren Buffett is one of the richest men in the world today. He was ranked as the wealthiest person in the world in 2008 and as third wealthiest in 2015.
Warren Buffett’s advice about money is one you definitely have to listen to because he definitely knows what it takes to make money.
Below are some of his best pieces of advice about money
- Live your life as simply as you can.
- Stay away from credit cards and invest in yourself.
- Money doesn’t create man, it is man who created money.
- It’s your life so why allow others to rule your life.
- Don’t do what others say. Listen to them but then do what you feel is the right thing to do.
- Don’t waste your money on unnecessary things; rather spend it on those who are really in need.
- Don’t buy brand names; instead just wear those things that make you feel comfortable.
- It’s better to hang out with people better than you. Pick out associates whose behavior is better than yours and you’ll drift in that direction.
- It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you’ll do things differently.
- You do things when the opportunities come along. I’ve had periods in my life when I’ve had a bundle of ideas come along, and I’ve had long dry spells. If I get an idea next week, I’ll do something. If not, I won’t do a damn thing.
- Honesty is a very expensive gift. Don’t expect it from cheap people.
- In the world of business, the people who are most successful are those who are doing what they love.
- Opportunities come infrequently. When it rains gold, put out the bucket, not the thimble.
- Tell me who your heroes are and I’ll tell you who you’ll turn out to be.
- The most important investment you can make is in yourself.
Subscribe to our Youtube Channel: