UK – A two-year-old girl died after apparently swallowing a toilet cleaner capsule which caused her to vomit pink liquid.

As per reports, Arietta-Grace Barnett began vomiting a “bright pink liquid” on June 28 last year, with her mother rushing her to hospital fearing she may have ingested the toxic capsule.

Reports also indicate that, On July 2, she was declared well enough to leave hospital before attending an outpatient appointment the following day, the Winchester hearing was told.

But when Arietta-Grace began bleeding on July 9, she was readmitted to Southampton General Hospital and she was pronounced dead on the same day.

Coroner Rosamund Rhodes-Kemp said Arietta-Grace was believed to have swallowed a Toilet Duck capsule.

My Her Soul Rest In Peace

(Visited 94 times, 1 visits today)

0

Subscribe to our Youtube Channel :

Follow Us on Instagram