A 21-year-old girl identified as Tilankhuleni Latimoni has died after she got electrocuted by a clothes hang wire in Dedza yesterday.

Dedza Deputy Police Spokesperson, Cassim Manda confirmed of the development in a interview with the press.

According to Manda, the incident occurred at Dambo village in the area of T/A Kaphuka.

Manda said police are investigating how this exactly happened considering that the house in question is not on the electricity grid.

The hang wire in question is connected to the house touching iron sheet on one end and the roof of a toilet on the other.

(Visited 75 times, 1 visits today)

0

Subscribe to our Youtube Channel :

Follow Us on Instagram