A 21-year-old woman was allegedly electrocuted to death while bathing at her parents’ house in Mbizo, Kwekwe, police have confirmed.

Midlands provincial police spokesman Inspector Emmanuel Mahoko confirmed the development to The Chronicle. He said:

Police in Midlands Province are investigating a case of sudden death by electrocution where a 21-year-old woman died after being electrocuted in a bathroom in Mbizo, Kwekwe on Saturday.

It is alleged that the now deceased, Tinashe Nyika, entered the bathroom intending to take a bath and was electrocuted after she touched the water tape.

Insp Mahoko revealed that Tinashe allegedly screamed for help and was attended by her father Joshua Nyika who found her lying unconscious.

He said Nyika ferried his daughter to Kwekwe Hospital where she was pronounced dead on arrival.

(Visited 8 times, 8 visits today)


Subscribe to our Youtube Channel :

Follow Us on Instagram