A 35-year-old woman and her two-year-old son have died in a fire accident following an explosion from petrol which was allegedly stored in their house at Kachale in Traditional Authority Chadza in Lilongwe.

Deputy Police Spokesperson for Lilongwe Police Station Sargent Foster Benjamin told us the husband to the deceased also sustained serious injuries and is currently admitted to Kamuzu Central Hospital.

The family according to Benjamin was operating a black-market petroleum business and were keeping fuel containers in their house.

(Visited 150 times, 1 visits today)


Subscribe to our Youtube Channel :

Follow Us on Instagram