A 4-year-old boy is in ICU at Queen Elizabeth Central Hospital-QECH after his Mother gave him concoctions to increase his manhood.
It is reported that he was given some sips of the herbs which made him start vomiting blood and went unconscious.
After examining the kid at a certain private clinic in Chilomoni Blantyre, his condition worsened and they referred him to Queen Elizabeth Central Hospital.
It is also reported that at first, the mother lied that the child took some Poisonous flowers,
but after being corned, she revealed to have given him an herbal drink for manhood enlargement.
According to her, she was worried to see her child possessing very small manhood, as such she wanted to Prepare him for better work in the future.
Currently, the child is in serious condition at Queen Elizabeth Central Hospital in Blantyre.
Follow Us on Instagram