A two-year-old boy, Faruk lssah, has died while his two brothers Haji and Yulard are admitted at Makanjira Health Centre after eating wild beans, locally known as ndozi.

Mangochi Police spokesperson, Amina Daudi, explained that the incident happened Monday at Malufu Village, Traditional Authority Makanjira in the district.

It is reported that a day before the incident, mother of the three children had prepared the wild beans, which she got from nearby Langwe Hill.

The same night, all the family members fell sick and became unconscious soon after eating the beans.

Daudi says the victims were rushed to Makanjira Health Centre where Faruk was pronounced dead on arrival.

The two siblings are receiving treatment at the same hospital while the mother was treated as an outpatient.

Source:Times

(Visited 12 times, 12 visits today)


Subscribe to our Youtube Channel :

Follow Us on Instagram