Family member clarifies cause of Martse’s death

Date:

One of the family members of late Martse, real name Martin Nkhata has cleared mists surrounding the death of ‘Mwano’ hit-marker.

Speaking at the funeral Uchizi Nkhata said Martse went to Monkey Bay in Mangochi on vacation.

“During the night of May 21, Martse woke up and went to the living room to charge a phone.

“Fire then broke out in the house and Martse together with other people managed to get out of the house,” said Uchizi.

According to Uchizi, Martse went back to the house and he got burned by the fire.

The musician was taken to Mangochi Hospital.

“We saw him and he was not in a good state,” says Uchizi.

Martse was referred to Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Blantyre and was admitted in the Intensive Care Unit where he died on May 23.

“Martse has died a painful death,” said Uchizi.

(Visited 1,220 times, 3 visits today)
Robert Ngwira
Attended Our Future Private Secondary School in Rumphi from 2006-2009 Holder of Diploma in Journalism from Malawi Institute of Journalism (MIJ) Hobbies, reading newspapers, going out with friends, listening to radio and watching football. Email: info@faceofmalawi.com

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Share post:

Featured Video

click to play

Popular

More like this
Related

Dear Men Stop Eating These 4 Foods in Excess

According to study, prostate cancer is a leading male...

Man Is Caught On Camera Finger1ng His Friend’s Girlfriend From Behind In Public (Watch Video)

A video trending on social captures the moment a...

Two men jailed 6 years for house breaking, theft in Chikwawa

The Chikwawa First Grade Magistrate's Court has convicted and...

4 Tricks To Make A Woman Addicted To You

I know most of you are tired of chasing...