Do you Know Why Women Love Oral S3x? Find Out

Date:

Tongue twisters can really test one’s tongue ability. Depending on the tongue twister, your ability to use your tongue is tested, and much like oral s3x, your ability to communicate with your tongue can drive a woman to a sexual craze.

But women also like to give.

According to recent stats, women prefer to go down south on a man more than any other sexual activity.

A recent survey shows that the act is fast becoming common, as oral s3x is now extremely popular among teenagers and young adults.

The study further revealed that women between the ages of 18-25 preferred to have oral s3x because of the strong sexual esteem that comes with it.

70% of women can only orgasm if their clitoris is stimulated directly with lips, tongue, fingers, or items such as vibrators, while the other 30% of women can climax through vaginal intercourse.

If you are a betting person, you can certainly place your bets on oral s3x when it comes to pleasing her in the bedroom.

Subscribe to our Youtube Channel:

Flora Mitumba
Flora Mitumba
Email: info@faceofmalawi.com

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Share post:

Featured Video

click to play

Popular

More like this
Related

When You Start Aging, There Are Four Changes You’ll Notice In Your Body

As you get older, your body, mind, routine, stamina,...

Reggae Musician Arnold Nyoponyopo releases two singles

Veteran reggae star Arnold Nyoponyopo, real name Arnold Nyirenda...

MEC to relocate to Lilongwe

The Malawi Electoral Commission (MEC) is expected to relocate...

Who Will Replace Elon Musk as Twitter CEO?

  https://unsplash.com/photos/9Z-2Ktg6CIM Elon Musk to resign as Twitter CEO After Replacement...