Bride on Saturday, widow on Sunday: Groom died of electric shock

Date:

The groom whose death shocked the nation as he died while at his honeymoon, a day just after getting married, did not die of drowning but electric shock around the pool.

According to media reports, Chiyembekezo Chikafa, who died at Sunbird Lilongwe Hotel did not drown but it was shock from wires around the pool that eventually pushed him into an early grave.

Chikafa, it is said, was a known swimmer and could not have drowned in such a shallow place as a swimming pool especially given to the fact that he also had a height advantage.

Separated forever after less than 24 hours
Separated forever after less than 24 hours
Last Sunday, the social media was awash with tributes to a young bride, Save Mmanga, 25, who had lost her new husband to what was termed as drowning. The two had just married the day before.

Subscribe to our Youtube Channel:

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Share post:

Featured Video

click to play

Popular

More like this
Related

Police Officer Allegedly Kills Girlfriend at University of Zambia

Zambia is in shock after a brutal murder that...

Watch as Slay Queen trends on social media with her new fashion

Unidentified Slay Queen has outclassed South Africa's pant-less star...

ACB denies obtaining Colleen Zamba’s arrest warrant

The Anti-Corruption Bureau has denied social media reports that...

Zimbabwean Man Arrested For Raping Mentally Challenged Neighbor After Turning Down Him Several Times

A 42-year-old man identified as Laison Chitumbwi has been...