A 39 year old man has given up his ghost in a sex romp at Bangwe, FaceofMalawi understands.
Information sourced from the Police indicates that the man identified as Emmanuel Sairi who hailed from Nsanje died at a rest house in Bangwe known as Nyadirani.
Sources have highlighted that the death of Sairi is being suspected to have happened because the deceased had overdosed on a local sex enhancer known as Nkhondo kubedi.
It has been said that the 4 had been in a relationship for four months but this was their first sexual encounter and the man had made sure that he prepares well so as to give the woman an experience she was to never forget.
Follow our Instagram