A standard 2 learner at St Augustine Primary School in Mangochi is reported dead after being electrocuted by ESCOM wire.

Mangochi police spokesperson Rodrick Maida confirmed of the development in an interview with Zodiak Broadcasting Station (ZBS) and identified the deceased as Steven Wisikesi.

According Maida, the boy met his fate as he was playing in stagnant water near the school.

He said the boy touched an ESCOM live powerline that anchored a pole and instantly he was electrocuted to death.

Postmortem conducted at Mangochi District Hospital revealed that death was due to electric shock.

(Visited 2 times, 1 visits today)


Subscribe to our Youtube Channel :

Follow Us on Instagram