Thursday, June 13, 2024

Featured Video

Latest Stories

Top 10 Music

Upcoming Events

SA Ghetto Tour

Sat, 15 Jun 2024 18:00:00 UTC @ Salt River Circle Hall (Cape Town) - Chi-Chi Beauty Parlour Entertainment Presents SA Ghetto Tour with live perormances from Jetu, Zonke and Pop Young at Salt River Circle Hall in Cape Town South Africa on 15 June 2024. Th... More Info
Stay Alive Listening Party

Sat, 15 Jun 2024 19:00:00 UTC @ Red Lounge In Lilongwe - Be one of the first 70 people to listen to the whole STAY ALIVE project by Chizmo Njuchi on 15th June at Red Lounge In Lilongwe. Stay Alive Listening Party will start from 19 to 22 PM.... More Info

Man, accused of assaulting wife, shoots her dead before ending his own life

A man in Noida allegedly shot dead his wife before ending his own life on Monday evening. The incident took place at around 8 pm in the Sorkha village of Noida. Allegedly, the accused first shot his wife below her ear and later shot himself in the head. Reportedly, the 35-year-old man used a country-made pistol.

The man was identified as Avinash Kumar Sharma. Sharma got married to Deepti Dubey at a court in November 2019. However, the couple’s marriage turned sour after Sharma allegedly assaulted his wife under the influence of alcohol. Sharma worked as a driver and drove an Eeco from Agra to Noida.

Dubey took the decision of living separately at a rented accommodation in the same village as she was disturbed after the alleged incident of domestic violence. The accused, however, kept visiting the woman and the same angered her. The woman then changed her address.

The accused found out the woman’s new address and reached there as well. Sharma wanted to stay with his wife but she wanted to continue living separately, The Times of India reported. On Monday, Sharma went to the woman’s house after about a fortnight and they had an argument. When the argument escalated, the accused allegedly shot dead his wife and then ended his own life.

Meanwhile, the woman did not attend office on Tuesday and her company officials tried to contact her. When Dubey’s employers failed to reach her, they contacted the police. The cops rushed to the woman’s residence and recovered the two dead bodies. Both the bodies were sent for post-mortem and the reports are awaited.

Subscribe to our Youtube Channel:

Related Posts

Mc Noel Kasinja
Mc Noel Kasinja
A writer,Analyst and Music Promoter. Email:

Popular Articles