Brazilian Model Accidentally Sets Herself On Fire Leaving Herself With 40% Burns


Shocking footage shows a Brazilian model setting herself on fire after a heated argument with her girlfriend.

Model Katiuscia Silva Mota, 31, engulfed in flames after fighting with her partner, Daily Mail reports.

The horrific accident happened on August 10, in the São Diogo neighborhood of Serra, Brazil. The cause for the incidental fire is thought to have been lighter fluid.

Katiuscia suffered burns to nearly half of her body, as per Brazilian news outlet G1.

Security camera footage shows the model appearing to be involved in a fierce argument with her girlfriend outside of her home. Soon after, Katiuscia goes back inside the building where the fight continues, as her partner follows her. At a point, it appears that the model’s girlfriend struggles to enter the property. Only a few moments later, the 31-year-old model can be seen rushing out of the building, bursting in flames.

Katiusca’s partner and other people nearby bolt to help the burning woman and contain the flames, which at that moment were covering half of her body.

After the terrifying mishap, the model was taken to the Jayme dos Santos Neves Hospital in Serra. Although she suffered 40% burns to her body, her condition is now said to be stable.

According to Katiuscia’s mother, the fire was caused by a cigarette, as she couldn’t have set herself in flames on purpose.

Police are still investigating the case.

Subscribe to our Youtube Channel:

Mc Noel Kasinja
Mc Noel Kasinja
A writer,Analyst and Music Promoter. Email:



Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Share post:

Featured Video

click to play


More like this

Three Police Officers Injured At Bua ADMARC Depot Fracas

Three police officers and a civilian have been injured...

Nyamilandu Refuses to Comment on Future of National Team’s Coach Marinica

Football Association of Malawi (FAM) president Walter Nyamilandu has...

yclone Freddy Survivors seeking shelter in schools decelerates teaching system in southern Region

Learners at Goma Primary School in Chikwawa are being...

Family Rejects Casket Brought By Son-in-law For Mother-in-law’s Burial, Says Not Beautiful

A family rejected a coffin brought by their son-in-law...