One person has died while 11 others have been treated as outpatients after eating wildroots suspected to be poisonous at Lumwira 1 village in Dedza.
District Health Office Spokesperson Mwai Liabunya has identified the deceased as 5 year old Precious Mike .
According to Village Headman Lumwira 1, hunger situation has worsened in her area a development that is forcing villagers to eat wildroots and maize husks.
(Visited 64 times, 1 visits today)

0

Subscribe to our Youtube Channel :

Follow Us on Instagram