Prep Time: 10 mins
Total Time: 1 1/4 hr
- 1 Preheat oven to 160Â°C.
- 2 Cream the butter and sugar together then add the egg. Add all the remaining ingredients and beat into a smooth batter.
- 3 Tip into a well-greased loaf tin and place in an oven pre-heated to 160Â°C Bake for about an hour, or until the cake has set.
- 4 Allow to cool, tip out of the tin then cool completely and slice.
- ? Have a question about this recipe? Ask the community.
(Visited 2 times, 1 visits today)
Subscribe to our Youtube Channel :
Follow our Instagram