Fire consumes Dzenza Secondary School

Date:

Fire has this morning just consumed the male hostel of Dzenza Secondary School barely a year after the female hostel was consumed by fire as well.

This being a breaking news, there was no immediate information as to what has caused the fire.

However, one ex-student of the school claims that students at the school are used to making illegal connections of electricity so as to warm their bath water and that could be the reason why there were frequent cases of fires at the school.

“I once was a student at that school and students there like to make illegal connections of electricity so as to boil bathing water. Authorities need to investigate and deal with that otherwise the fire will be there every year,” said the source opting for anonymity.

(Visited 72 times, 1 visits today)

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Share post:

Featured Video

click to play

Popular

More like this
Related

Couple having oral s3x in outdoor dining area caught by worker

A woman was caught performing oral sex on a man in...

Uganda’s Bobi Wine in Kenya to monitor elections

Uganda's National Unity Platform (NUP) president Robert Kyagulanyi, alias...

Students Skip Class And Record Themselves Doing This At A Lodge (Watch Video)

Social media is flooded with clip of a male...