The usual way we deal with truths is by avoiding looking at the painful truths about life.
These truths may hurt, but they’re on the way to freedom from delusion and self-deception.
All you need to do is look at them honestly.
But looking honestly is one helluva thing to do and most of us would rather spend a life with our eyes closed than look honestly. Here are 25 hurtful truths of life you must be ready to accept.
- No one cares about you unless you are beautiful, rich or popular.
- The amount of money you have determines the amount of “respect” you’ll get from the people.
- Nobody wants to be friend with poor people.
4:-Tell a sweet lie, everyone loves you, tell them the bitter truth, they consider you so rude.
- Age doesn’t guarantee intelligence. It comes through experiencing different kind of situations at different times.
- You need to learn how to stop telling people things they don’t deserve to know. Speak a bit less.
- People will hug you in front and will stab you at your back. Be careful!
- Nothing lasts forever. Everything is temporary.
- We chase for money all our lives but we die empty handed.
- Only few of your so called friends want to see you succeed. Rest of them are there just to see you fall.
- People do get bullied for their race, caste, religion and it is the hardest truth of life.
- You can’t remain young every time, you have to grow old and that’s the rule of life.
- People don’t want to take anyone’s opinion, they’ll just hear what they want to.
- Jealousy comes in jokes. Just pay attention.
- Your friends are the people who will be the most jealous by your success. Friends with whom you are wasting all your important time will slowly turn into contacts and slowly will be forgotten.