Fire on Wednesday evening consumed Ntcheu District Hospital pharmacy causing panic among patients admitted at the hospital.

The fire started at around 4:30pm, according to an eyewitness who rushed to the scene confirmed of the development in an interview with the press.

According to an eyewitness, well-wishers and guardians managed to put down the fire. The will-wishers also managed to rescue drugs and other medical equipment.

Health Promotion Officer for the district hospital Stella Kawalala says they suspect that the fire started from an electrical fault.

(Visited 7 times, 1 visits today)
0

Subscribe to our Youtube Channel :

Follow Us on Instagram